FORMER FEGS STAFF
Information Concerning Former FEGS Staff
- Updated March 13th, 2018 -
Dear Former FEGS Employees,
Please see the information below:
1. To: Former FEGS Staff Member(s) who received any payments from FEGS in 2017 related to a settlement payout or from a Medical Loss Ratio Rebate (MLR) that FEGS and other insured entities with Oxford were eligible for as provided by the federal Affordable Care Act: Please be aware that your Tax documents were sent out in January 2018 for any 2017 payments you may have received from FEGS. We have received via the USPS a few undeliverable tax forms. If you changed residences since the last time you worked at FEGS, or since the last time you updated your address on our website, please send us an e-mail with your new address and we will resend the form to you. Also, please continue to update your contact information on our website for any future correspondence (see #5 below).
2. If you are a former Union FEGS employee and have any questions related to the settlement of the severance, WARN Act and vacation pay claims paid out to all eligible former Union FEGS staff on February 17th, 2017 please contact the Union. The Union’s contact number is: (212) 219-0022.
3. Settlement Agreement between FEGS and the NYS Department of Labor on behalf of FEGS non-union employees: The New York State Department of Labor ("the Department" or "DOL") last year reached a settlement (the "Settlement") with Federation Employment and Guidance Service, Inc. ("FEGS") in the FEGS bankruptcy case. All checks for eligible former non-union FEGS staff have already been generated and sent out last year. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mary McManus, Senior Attorney, New York State Department of Labor, Harriman State Office Campus, Building 12, Room 509, Albany NY 12240, (518) 457-6526, email@example.com.
4. Claims process: Information about the unsecured claims process or current status of the FEGS Bankruptcy is available at http://omnimgt.com/fegs or call: (866)205-3142. General Unsecured Claims are being reviewed and should new information be made available it will be communicated to any eligible claimants.
5. FEGS’s former employees’ contact information: In order to ensure that FEGS’s former employees’ records are correct, as it relates to any correspondence sent now or in the future, please fill out your information in all the fields by clicking this link. If your address has changed since your employment with FEGS, please update your information. Note: This action is not required if you’ve already submitted the form, and your address has not been changed since you last submitted it.
6. For questions regarding Pension plans or other Benefit programs you participated in while an employee of FEGS:
7. To request employment verification regarding former FEGS staff,please click here to download and complete the release form - http://metalquest.com/MQInnerTrust.html.
Director, Senior Human Resources
Phone 212-366-8541/Email: ASlutsky@FEGS.org