EXPERIENCE2WORK (E2W) is a customized, four-week, intensive skill development and employment preparation program that will increase your competitiveness in today’s job market and increase your prospects for employment.
Offered at the FEGS Manhattan Employment & Career Center, our Employment and Career staff is ready to help you develop and sharpen your skills to increase your marketability and to assist in your job search.
March and April Start Dates:
• March 3rd through 25th (Mondays and Tuesdays)
• March 5th through 27th (Wednesdays and Thursdays)
• April 2nd through May 1st (Wednesdays and Thursdays)
• April 28th through May 20th (Mondays and Tuesdays)
Each session meets for two days a week for four weeks, from 9:30am to 4:30pm
The E2W program starts with an on-line work competency assessment to identify skill areas needing development. You will:
- Complete and Review the Work Competency Assessment, Review your Resume and Participate in a Career Advisement Session
- Develop an Individualized Skill Development and Employment Plan
A four-week intensive Skill Development/Employment Preparation program follows, including:
- Career Competency E-Learning to Update Core/Advanced Technology Skills
- Employment Readiness Seminars – Topics include: Networking, Use of Social Media such as LinkedIn, Resumes, Alternative Career Options, and Mock Interviewing
- Participation in exclusive Employer Events
Participants must be 50 years of age and over, have a work history and be actively interested in seeking employment in the near term.
A tuition charge of $125 enables you to access a personalized suite of e-learning courses to help sharpen your industry-specific technology skills for up to 12 months from enrollment as well as the 4 week bootcamp.
Fill out the form below or call 917.606.6556.
We are grateful to UJA-Federation of New York for their support of this initiative.